- Flexible pricing options are available.
- Generally, 15 minutes of recorded audio INCLUDING VISUALS (DVD), when actions of the speaker are to be transcribed in addition to the speech, takes approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours to transcribe.
- Acceptable media: CD, DVD, DVR, .wma, .mp3, and .wav
- If handwritten, material must be legible.
~ Taken into consideration ~
- Number of voices, technical content, accents
- Clear, straight-forward, intelligent speaking. Distorted audio and conflicting background sounds make it difficult to hear the main speaker(s)
- Only copies of original writing are acceptable. Do not send originals via snail mail.
~ Scanned material ~
- Acceptable, high-quality formats via email: .PNG, .GIF, .JPG, or .TIF.
Hourly rates for general transcription: $15.00 and up. Higher rates for highly technical, medical, or legal content.
Page rates from $2.75 and up, depending on complexity. 10-page minimum preferable.
The goal is to produce professional, accurate work with superior spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, formatting, and overall look.